The length of the resume should be maximum two pages.
- Name, address and all contact details should appear as header.
- Mention residence land line number, if any.
- Email account should be checked daily.
- Mention date of birth and not age.
- Always Mention latest employment first.
- Mention date of joining and leaving each employment.
- Mention reason for leaving each employment.
- Write two lines on business of your present employment. And also exact location.
- Mention Present Cost to Company (Annual gross including gratuity)
- Always date your resume.
- Keep two references ready with their email and contact details including ideal time to contact.
- Please keep your references informed about this.
- Ensure that your one of the references is a professional colleague, ideally ex-boss.
- Mention year of passing and percentage for each important examination.
- Do not mention passport number unless the position requires it.
- Update your resume every three months.
- Always send a freshly worked resume arranging and stressing important facts relevant to the job profile of the position applying for.
There is only one key to success. Better yourself.