0 - 1 Years
Sales Executive Job Purpose:* Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Client Server|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Ansh Service Management
|About Company||Ansh Service Management is a leading agency operating in the HR Recruitment and Placement industry, situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). We, at Ansh Service Management, are offering a wide array of specialized services such as Manpower Outsourcing Services, Campus Recruitment Services, Temporary Recruitment Services, Permanent Recruitment Services, Training & Development Services and Placement Services throughout the country. We are an ISO 9001-2008 Certified company that effectively caters to the manpower needs of various industries across India.|