4 - 5 Years
Job Title - Project Engineer(male)
the Project Engineer Will Prepare, Coordinate and Monitor the Undertaking of Capital and Project Assigned.will Provide Support and Technical Assistance to Management, Obtains and Analyzes Studies and Reports Prepared By Outside Consultants and Recommend Actions to Be Taken.will Collate Plans, Procedures, Schedules, Budgets and Format for Each Project. Ensures Compliance to Qa/qc Policies And/or Specifications. is Technically Involved in the Resolution Of
design Problems that May Include Performing Field Investigation or Inspections, Detailed Reviews of Reports, Drawings, Specifications, and Project Management Activities.
duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares or Oversees the Preparation of Terms of Reference for Hiring
professional Consultants for the Services Related to Design, Study Or
investigation, Environment, Transportation or Building Infrastructure.
- Assemble all Tender Documents (plans and Specifications) for Major Or
regular Maintenance Projects, Including Cost Estimates.
- Reviews Drawings Submitted By Consultants, Fabricators and Vendors To
ensure that all Requirements have Been Met And/or Addressed Through
established or Mandated Qa/qc Process.
- Provides Technical Expertise Required for Engineering Works (construction
and Rehabilitation) in Order to Guarantee the Safety, Integrity and Reliability
of the Companys Current and Future Civil Engineering Structures.
- Provides Capital and Special Project Feasibility Analysis.
- Provides Engineering, Oversight and Management of Projects From
proposal Stage Through Revision of Designs, Construction And
- Prepares Abstracts or Summaries of Engineering Studies and Reports
including Fbcl Board Submissions.
- Coordinates the Annual Inspection Report, Recommendations to Corporate
plan, Approval for Capital Budgets, and Follow Up On Their Implementation.
- Prepares Change Management Documents and Their Submission
documents for Approval.
- Assists with Annual Engineering or Project Cash Flows and Budget Preperation
- Participates, Through the Application of Management Techniques, in All
aspects of Engineering Projects, Costs and Deadlines, Including Structural
inspections, Technical Studies and Design Mandates.
- Performs Site Visits as Necessary to Inspect Facilities and Work, Monitors
progress and Ensures Design Conformance.
- Ensures that all Engineering Work Complies with Applicable Codes And
standards, Laws and Regulations.
- Knowledge of Civil or Structural Engineering Normally Acquired Through
post Secondary Education or Relevant Experience.
- Knowledge of Current Engineering Practices for Transportation And
- Basic Knowledge of Design and Construction Codes
- Knowledge of Provincial Construction Safety Standards
- a Minimum of 5 Years Experience in Transportation or Building
- Experience in Overseeing and Administering Assigned Contracts, Including
work Progress, Meeting Organization and Payment Request Reviews.
- Experience in the Management of Construction Projects.
- Experience Using Computer Systems and Software such as Word
processing, Spreadsheets, Databases and Project Management Software.
- Demonstrated Leadership Capability
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written
- Sensitivity, Good Judgment and Diplomatic Skills and the Ability to Mitigate
- Ability to Climb Structures, No Fear of Heights or Confined Spaces.
salary Expectation- 4 Lac to 7 Lac per Anm
job Location Noida Sector 15 Metro Station
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Work Experience||4 - 5 Years|
Ansh Service Management
|About Company||Ansh Service Management is a leading agency operating in the HR Recruitment and Placement industry, situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). We, at Ansh Service Management, are offering a wide array of specialized services such as Manpower Outsourcing Services, Campus Recruitment Services, Temporary Recruitment Services, Permanent Recruitment Services, Training & Development Services and Placement Services throughout the country. We are an ISO 9001-2008 Certified company that effectively caters to the manpower needs of various industries across India.|