1 - 2 Years
we are Looking for a Business Development Manager - Consulting Services (delhi Ncr) Who Will Work with Management Team to Identify Appropriate Business Opportunities from New and Existing Clients. He Will Prospect for Potential Leads, Uncover Needs Within Those Prospects and Qualify Those Leads to the Wider Team At the Company. They Will also Work with this Team to Propose Solutions for Existing Clients and Win Business from New Clients
the Successful Candidate Will have a Proven Track Record in Selling Consulting Services and Achieving Revenue Targets.
he Will also have Experience Engaging with Senior Executives from a Variety of Industry Sectors. They Will Be Responsible for the Day to Day Management of Opportunities from Prospecting Until Formal Engagement and Will Play a Part in Facilitating that Transition Into Engagement. By Articulating the Value Proposition of the Company, He Will Help Executives Realize the Financial Benefits and Transformational Value to Their Business Offered By a Relationship with the Company.
- Meet Assigned Revenue Targets By Generating Business from New and Existing Clients
- Set Up of Meetings with Appropriately Qualified Contacts
- Partner with Relevant Team Members to Create Winning Proposals
- Anticipate and Recognize Any Client Objections in Order to Close Sales
- Coordinate Opportunities from Prospect Through to Engagement
- Research and Communicate Information About Target Sectors, Customers and Competitors
- Proactively Communicate News and Insights On Prospect Organizations and Contacts
- Gain and Share Understanding of Prospects Organization, Processes, Business Strategies, Product or Service Offerings and Decision-making Structures
- Work Collaboratively with the Companys Resources to Define the Approach and Strategy for Achieving Client Requirements
- Effectively Negotiate with Multiple Levels of Executive Management Within Prospective Client Organizations
- Use In-depth Knowledge and Insight of Key Competitors to Create Compelling Reasons for Prospective Clients to Engage with the Company.
- Articulate to Clients the Benefits of the Project Management Approach and Educate Them About New Ideas and New Ways of Thinking
- Communicate the Status of Opportunities, Clearly Articulate Next Steps and Discuss Potential Risks with the Wider Sales and Account Management Team in Weekly Meeting.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 - 2 Years|
Ansh Service Management
|About Company||Ansh Service Management is a leading agency operating in the HR Recruitment and Placement industry, situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). We, at Ansh Service Management, are offering a wide array of specialized services such as Manpower Outsourcing Services, Campus Recruitment Services, Temporary Recruitment Services, Permanent Recruitment Services, Training & Development Services and Placement Services throughout the country. We are an ISO 9001-2008 Certified company that effectively caters to the manpower needs of various industries across India. If you are looking for a job that suits your profile, fetches you a handsome salary, and provides social recognition, then Ansh Service Management is the one stop destination for you. The company was established in 2012 and is rightly flourishing under the supervision of proprietor Mr. Y. K. Gautam, who has substantial experience in this industry. With his visionary approach as a pole star in the darkest, Ansh Service Management has created benchmarks in this certain duration of time. Apart from setting foot on the capital grounds; our company has successfully forayed in the adjoining areas like Noida, Faridabad and Gorakhpur, and to mention a few.|