0 - 1 Years
Establishes Recruiting Requirements By Studying Organization Plans and Objectives; Meeting with Managers to Discuss Needs.
- Builds Applicant Sources By Researching and Contacting Community Services, Colleges, Employment Agencies, Recruiters, Media, and Internet Sites; Providing Organization Information, Opportunities, and Benefits; Making Presentations; Maintaining Rapport.
- Determines Applicant Requirements By Studying Job Description and Job Qualifications.
- Attracts Applicants By Placing Job Advertisements; Contacting Recruiters, Using Newsgroups and Job Sites.
- Determines Applicant Qualifications By Interviewing Applicants; Analyzing Responses; Verifying References; Comparing Qualifications to Job Requirements.
- Arranges Management Interviews By Coordinating Schedules; Arranges Travel, Lodging, and Meals; Escorting Applicant to Interviews; Arranging Community Tours.
- Evaluates Applicants By Discussing Job Requirements and Applicant Qualifications with Managers; Interviewing Applicants On Consistent Set of Qualifications.
- Manages New Employee Relocation By Determining New Employee Requirements; Negotiating with Movers; Arranging Temporary Housing; Providing Community Introductions.
- Improves Organization Attractiveness By Recommending New Policies and Practices; Monitoring Job Offers and Compensation Practices; Emphasizing Benefits and Perks.
- Manages Intern Program By Conducting Orientations; Scheduling Rotations and Assignments; Monitoring Intern Job Contributions; Coaching Interns; Advising Managers On Training and Coaching.
- Avoids Legal Challenges By Understanding Current Legislation; Enforcing Regulations with Managers; Recommending New Procedures; Conducting Training.
- Updates Job Knowledge By Participating in Educational Opportunities; Reading Professional Publications; Maintaining Personal Networks; Participating in Professional Organizations.
- Accomplishes Human Resources and Organization Mission By Completing Related Results as Needed.
|Salary||1 Lac To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Ansh Service Management
|About Company||Ansh Service Management is a leading agency operating in the HR Recruitment and Placement industry, situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). We, at Ansh Service Management, are offering a wide array of specialized services such as Manpower Outsourcing Services, Campus Recruitment Services, Temporary Recruitment Services, Permanent Recruitment Services, Training & Development Services and Placement Services throughout the country. We are an ISO 9001-2008 Certified company that effectively caters to the manpower needs of various industries across India.|