This role is a key support position for the company working as the â€˜right-handâ€™ to the MD and acts as an ambassador of the organization and must exemplify our company culture. The MD office specifically is very fast-paced, with an entrepreneurial approach to the daily management of our business. You must be able to multi-task in order to handle a multitude of short and long-term projects; with at times, competing and conflicting levels of priority. You are required to function as liaison among the office of the MD his Executive Committee, Business Unit Heads.
- Maintain calendars arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
- Provide telephone coverage answer executive phones, take accurate messages, know executiveâ€™s whereabouts at all times, handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment.
- Arrange (including selection of date, time, and location) internal and external meetings (internal meetings typically require extensive coordination).
- Conduct extensive online and off-line research as requested.
- Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
- Responsible for handling all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, off-site meeting venues.
- Arrange special meeting facilities (e.g. food, PC projector, etc.); send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials.
- Prepare various materials when requested, using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Manage internal communications, including social media.
- Comfortable travelling outstation and abroad for meetings.
Desired Skills & Qualities:
- However, to prove yourself really valuable to senior management youâ€™ll have to be very flexible and possess outstanding problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate articulately, clearly and concisely (verbal and written) and know what, when and how to communicate depending on audience and subject matter (sensitivity and timing).
- You will need stamina and dedication because at this senior level you might be on call day and night.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to operate independently and collaboratively and have a strong, dynamic working style and collaborator and a team player.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to think strategically, see the big picture, recognizing impact of decisions on the operation and company and pay attention to details.
Interested candidate kindly revert. Pease note Requirement female candidate only.
|Salary||3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Manpower Networks India
|About Company||Ansh Service Management is a leading agency operating in the HR Recruitment and Placement industry, situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). We, at Ansh Service Management, are offering a wide array of specialized services such as Manpower Outsourcing Services, Campus Recruitment Services, Temporary Recruitment Services, Permanent Recruitment Services, Training & Development Services and Placement Services throughout the country. Our company effectively caters to the manpower needs of various industries across India.|