Electrical Project Head Job Responsibilities:-
Provides operational power by developing and maintaining electrical systems; managing staff.
Electrical Project Head Job Duties:
- Accomplishes electrical engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves electrical engineering operational objectives by contributing electrical engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical engineering financial objectives by forecasting electrical engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets.
- Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shut-downs and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.
- Completes electrical projects by supervising installations; resolving design issues.
- Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Electrical Project Head Skills and Qualifications:
Electronic Testing Design, Electronic Production Technologies, Electronic Systems, Technical Management, Developing Budgets, Management Proficiency, Electronics Troubleshooting, Basic Safety, Quality Focus, Process Improvement, Leadership
|Salary||4 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||8 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Ansh Service Management
|About Company||Ansh Service Management is a leading agency operating in the HR Recruitment and Placement industry, situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). We, at Ansh Service Management, are offering a wide array of specialized services such as Manpower Outsourcing Services, Campus Recruitment Services, Temporary Recruitment Services, Permanent Recruitment Services, Training & Development Services and Placement Services throughout the country. Our company effectively caters to the manpower needs of various industries across India.|