3 - 5 Years
1. Responsible to create understanding and motivate staff to achieve the specified objectives.
2. To coordinate with Purchasing for production plan schedule.
3. To coordinate with QA and Project engineering in new project development testing.
4. Responsible to achieve production output accordance with plan schedule.
5. To coordinate the implementation of corrective action whenever fails to achieve objectives.
6. To identify training needs for all employees.
7. To implement continuous improvement plans such as cycle time reduction, reduce rejection, housekeeping.
8. To ensure smooth flow of all production lot until final approval.
9. Responsible to ensure jig and fixture preventive maintenance are carried out.
10. Responsible for overtime control of department.
11. To monitor the production yield, machine and production efficiency objectives in order to ensure target are achieved.
12. To assist in the preparation of SOP.
13. To identify the training needs for subordinates, perform employee competency study and training effectiveness evaluation study.
14. To ensure the jig and fixture trial and machine availability.
15. Every Month 3rd inventory report to be submit in account department.
16. Monitoring inventory level every day.
17. Every week check the store cleaning frequency.
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Ansh Service Management
|About Company||Ansh Service Management is a leading agency operating in the HR Recruitment and Placement industry, situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). We, at Ansh Service Management, are offering a wide array of specialized services such as Manpower Outsourcing Services, Campus Recruitment Services, Temporary Recruitment Services, Permanent Recruitment Services, Training & Development Services and Placement Services throughout the country. Our company effectively caters to the manpower needs of various industry|